Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Vacation was good

Got home from vacation yesterday afternoon; now I am getting over a bit of some bug that had me down with just under a 103 degree fever when I got home, so I didn't do any blogging until today. The weather down in southern Utah was pretty good, though it got a bit cool Sunday. The weather in southern Colorado was also good; we dropped in on Durango and also made a quick trip to Mesa Verde. For anyone interested, here are some pictures, I may upload more if anyone is interested. Click on image for larger view.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

The Grouchy Old Yorkie Lady said...

Mesa Verde is one of my favorite places! Did you eat at the lodge? Excellent restaurant.

BobG said...

No, we didn't have time, so we just hiked around a while before going back to Moab where we were staying.