Friday, September 14, 2007

One of life's great pleasures...

I'm not much into sweets such as candy and soda pop; I tend to prefer fresh fruits for my sugar. One of the few exceptions is homemade fruit pie, especially with my wife's pie crust, which is the best I have ever had. This was a new type, an apple and pear recipe that I found over at Kit's place. I took a picture, but didn't use a flash, so it came out with a weird yellow cast over the whole picture because of the type of lighting it was sitting under.
Homemade pie with a mug of Kona coffee...life is good.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

7 comments:

AlanDP said...

Been a while since I've had pear pie. I love that stuff.

H2o said...

I would have been more than willing to drive over for a slice of pie. Looks good!

Kit said...

Mmmmmmmpie! Glad you liked it!

GUYK said...

I do like fruit pies and cobblers but they are hard on my diabetes even when made with splenda. So, I just eat another damn sugar free popsickle

Andy said...

That looks terrific! I sent the recipe to my mom, my sister, and my wife. One of them is sure to make one! And if not, I'll have to try my hand at it.

Joe said...

How can you not enjoy a Snickers bar and a Coke? And you call yourself an American??? :)

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Pie rules.
What else can I say?